If you are looking for the schedule and fare of different buses going to Baguio, the following information might help you:
From North Bound
- Partas Transportation Company – Those who come from Ilocos area such as Laoag, Ilocos Norte and San Fernando La Union, and Bangued, Abra.
- Farinas Transit – Those who come from Laoag, Ilocos Norte. Visit http://farinastrans.com/ for more info.
- Gabriel Trans – Those who come from Luna, Apayao.
From South Bound
- Genesis Transport Service – Those who come from Metro Manila area (Avenida, Cubao, Pasay), and Mariveles, Bataan. (Subsidiary: Joy Bus, Saulog). Visit http://www.genesistransport.com.ph/gtsi/schedules.html for more info.
- Victory Liner – Those who come from Metro Manila area (Caloocan, Cubao, Pasay, Sampaloc), Dagupan, Pangasinan, and Zambales (Santa Cruz, Olongapo). Visit http://www.victoryliner.com/TerminalGuide.aspx or http://www.victoryliner.com/FareMatrix.aspx for more info.
*** Note: The list is not yet complete and to be updated because there are many mini-buses going to Baguio that change their franchise on a regular basis.