This simple post will guide you how open a BPI Trade Online Trading Account in Baguio City. It’s easier than you think. It only needs a little bit of time and effort.
Prerequisites before applying:
- Must have a valid email address.
- Must have an existing BPI Savings Bank or BPI Family Bank account.
- Must have least 2 valid IDs (2 government issued IDs or 1 govern issued ID and 1 company ID.)
After securing those important things, follow this steps.
- Always choose individual account (it will benefit you in the long run).
- Download all those forms then print it on a short coupon bond.
- Fill-out those forms then personally submit it together with the photocopy of the valid IDs to any of its 7 branches in the locality where you have an account.
From my experience, with complete documents on hand, the approval time ranges from 15 to 30 days.
No minimum deposit required. however, I suggest to trade at least 8 thousand pesos to cover up the administration charges and taxes.