Life Insurance business in the Philippines is on the rise. If someone approach you and handed you an insurance proposal, check first if the company that they represent is authorized to sell life insurance contract.
The following is a list of insurance companies whose certificates of authority were extended for 2015. (No official disclosure by the insurance commissioner regarding 2016)
Composite (Life and Non-Life)
- Asianlife and GeneralAssurance Corporation (Formerly: ATR Professional Life Assurance Corporation – name changed effective 31 March 2003)
- CLIMBS Life & General lnsurance Cooperative
- Paramount Life & General lnsurance Corporation
- Philippine American Life and General lnsurance Company
Life Insurance Companies
- Beneficial Life Insurance Co., Inc.
- BF Life Insurance Corp.
- BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corp.
- CAP Life Insurance Corp.
- Caritas Life Insurance Corp.
- Cooperative Insurance System of the Philippines
- Country Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
- First Life Financial Company, Inc.
- Fortune Life Insurance Company, Inc.
- FWD Life Insurance Corp.
- Generali Pilipinas Life Assurance Co., Inc.
- Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd., The
- Manila Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
- Manufacturers Life Insurance Co. (Phils.), Inc.
- Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corp.
- Philam Equitable Life Assurance Co., Inc.
- Philippine AXA Life Insurance Corp.
- Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corp.
- Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Co., Inc.
- Philippines International Life Insurance Co., Inc.
- Pioneer Life Inc.
- PNB Life Insurance, Inc.
- Pru Life Insurance Corp. of U.K.
- Sun Life Grepa Financial Inc.
- Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
- United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp.
- United Life Assurance Corp.
Total Number = 31 Companies