Travelers and Visitors of Baguio can now have an idea about the specific place they want to go in the city.
I admire the effort of Google Team in showing the street view of some major places in the locality.
If you still don’t know how it works, just do the following:
- Go to https://www.maps.google.com.
- Type Baguio City on the search bar.
- Then click the Street View
- Drag your mouse pointer to any direction that you wish.
- Done. Simple 🙂
- Don’t try to use the Google Maps if you have slow internet connection, it will frustrate your day.
- Don’t use smart phones in browsing if you are not using a high end brand, most of the time it is lagging.
- Street view data lacks details information. So don’t try any further view.