Do you want to know how to apply for NBI Clearance online? this simple post will give you an idea and guide you inorder to save time, effort, money, and productivity.
I remember the time when I was applying for a clearance at NBI Baguio many years ago. It took me 2 days to process my application including stress and disappointment because of the volume of applicants and the slow processing system of NBI. It is a first-come first-serve basis and if you come late, you will fall at the back of the line. However, at this present time, they improved their system and application for clearance is fast and easy.
How to apply Online
1. Must have a valid email account. (e.g. yahoo,gmail, etc.)
2. Go to clearance.nbi.gov.ph and fill-out the form if not yet registered. If already registered, log-in with your account.
** For new applicants, you will be asked about the following:
a. Date of appearance and NBI Branch. (choose the date of appointment and NBI Baguio)
b. The method of payment. (Paypal, Creditcard, Bank deposit, Bayad Center thru LBC, and payment upon arrival)
note: Always print your receipt for reference and check your email for payment confirmation.
** you may also print your pending transaction and pay directly at the cashier.
3. Go back again to clearance.nbi.gov.ph and Log-in with your account. A page will appear confirming your payment.
4. Print that page and present it to NBI at the date of your appointment.
Where is NBI Baguio?
– It is located at Upper Session Road, Baguio City. It is adjacent to SM Baguio and just beside DSWD Baguio and BIR Regional Office.
What is their Contact Number?
What is their Email Address?
– firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
5. When you are already there, they will direct you to proceed for biometrics to get your fingerprints, picture and signature.
That’s it. All you need to do is to wait for a couple of minutes. 🙂
You can determine if you have “with HIT” after presenting your online application before the NBI. Usually your clearance will be released at a later days (approximately 8-10 days)