You are reading this because you are curious or just want to know the requirements or procedure on how to open a new BPI savings account.
- Valid ID with photo and signature (some branches require you to submit at least 2 valid IDs)
- One 1×1 ID picture
- Initial deposit of 1100 pesos or 5100 pesos (100 pesos minimum deposit plus 1000 pesos for maintain balance or 5000 pesos with insurance) note: this is applicable for ATM savings accounts and for accounts with passbook.
- Utility Bill reflecting address or any proof of billing. (Usually this requirement can be disregarded if you have shown them a government issued valid ID bearing stating your address)
- Just bring with you the needed requirements to any BPI branch where you want to have an account with and follow their instructions. 🙂
- Wait at least 2 weeks for your ATM card or passbook. For the meantime, you can register your savings account online via https://www.bpiexpressonline.com/