For those who don’t have time to go to Baguio City Post Office to inquire about the requirements for Postal ID, the following information may help you a lot.
Postal ID Requirements: (applicable not only in Baguio City but all through out the Country)
Note: The same requirements and procedures for renewal.
** No more issuance of old laminated Postal ID paper card since February 2015.
Prescribed Fees: (as of November 2015)
***Open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm
Procedure in applying for Postal ID: (duration= 15minutes or less)
- Client fills-up the application form and attach required documents.
- Client pays Postal ID fee.
- The postal teller reviews the application form and validates the attached documents. (duration= 1 minute)
- The postal teller processes your application if the client complied with the requirements mentioned. (duration= 1 minute)
- Post office employee prepares Postal ID card. (duration= 5 minutes)
- The postal teller issues official receipt. (duration= 30 seconds)