I hope this post will answer some basic questions of any traveler or visitor to Baguio about Hotels, Inns, and Lodges ranging from the cheapest and most affordable to the most expensive and luxurious, etc.
**This post is intended for domestic travelers, however, foreign travelers are welcome to adapt and study my review.
Prices of hotel accommodation vary depending upon its season. Please see (peak season schedule).
Hotels and Inns near Bus Stations
1. Victory Bus Terminal Baguio – Microtel by Wyndham(about 30 meters away), EL Cielito Hotel(210m), Baguio Lefern(200m).
2. Governor Pack Road Bus Terminal – Baden Powell Inn(10m),Bloom Field Hotel(130m), Hotel 45(130m), Casa Vallejo(140m).
3. Otek Street Bus Terminal – A Hotel Baguio(20m), Hotel Veniz(50m), Paragon Hotel and Suites(70m).
Hotels near SM City Baguio
1. Casa Vallejo(about 40m)
2. Bloom Field Hotel(+/-50m)
3. Hotel 45(+/-65m)
4. Baguio Lefern(+/-66m)
5. EL Cielito Hotel(+/-70m),
Most Expensive Hotels in Baguio
1. Baguio Country Club
2. The Manor – Camp John Hay
Five(5) Star Hotels in Baguio
None. Based from my own research and with the help of friends.
(to be continued, more to be posted )