If you want to know the requirements to open a new BDO ATM/Passbook Savings Account, this post will guide you and prevent any hassle when applying.
- Two(2) Valid IDs with photo and signature. (ex. PRC ID, Postal ID, Driver’s License, Philhealth Card, Passport, etc.)
- Two(2) 2×2 ID picture. Background color is not necessary.
- Initial deposit of 2000 pesos (BDO ATM Savings Account) or 5000 pesos (BDO Passbook Savings Account).
- One(1) Utility Bill reflecting your address or any other proof of billing. (If you are a student or unemployed, this is a big problem. However, you may still present any proof not under your name as long as you are living on the same address).
- Just bring with you the needed requirements and present it to any BDO branch. (Baguio Branches).
- Wait at least One(1) week for your ATM card or passbook. For the meantime, you can enroll your savings account online via https://online.bdo.com.ph
Remember: Their is a 300 pesos service charge if your deposit fall below the minimum balance.